Thursday, February 01, 2007

Smiley Sweeties

Thanks for putting up with my perpetual whingeing. I had enough of it to be quite honest. This dark taste for wretchedness is pulling me down. I felt this rather horrid cold won’t go away. I spent loads of time tired in bed feeling really down and hardly had any appetite to eat. Thanks for all your wicked suggestions to help beat this horrible, horrible affliction. And yes, a little wank under the sheets might help. Thanks, Bryan. But nah. I’m just hungry, really. I need to eat.

So. I went to the shops this morning and look! Sweet yummies.


I couldn’t find anything more with the highest Glycemic Index to blast away my brain’s serotonin levels.


Who needs a happy pill when you can have a smiling gumball for 20 pence?


I’m also going to be on blog leave for two weeks. A bientôt!!! I’m going to Disneyland Paris on Saturday. One week of eating pommes frites. Not freedom fries or bloody stupid chips.
Au revoir.

10 Comments:

Blogger x said...

i think it didn't work... so i'll comment again. hehe...

anyway, wow and wow! i want some sweets, too! and disney france! hehe. have fun! you deserve it, man.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Talamasca said...

Hi there, fellow sweet tooth er, person!

ZOMG you're going to Disneyland Paris? Take me!!! Bloody hell take me with you!!!111exclamation!!!111

Ktnxbai. :-)

8:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are going to Disneyland? Hmmm... well, let's hope weather's good but I think it will.

Have fun.

8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have fun!

blow us away with stories when you come back, okay?

may
www.aboutanurse.com

10:15 AM  
Blogger vernaloo said...

Hey Howling :)

Glad you're smiling now hehe must have been the sweets. I'm happy for you.

Okay have a good time in Disneyland...be happy strawberry!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What?! You're doing to Disneyland Paris? But you're sick! You need to rest! And I need your darned ticket! Haha! ^_^

Have fun, and take care! :D

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh! Yummy candies. Colorful at that as well. Enjoy your blog leave. You deserve a break. More stories when you get back.

7:17 AM  
Blogger Alternati said...

stretching the photo lengthwise to appear thinner huh... That trick doesn't work on me. hehehehe

When we went to Paris, we were supposed to go to the Disneyland there before riding a train to Amsterdam. But since we spent our money buying knick knacks all over, we were almost broke so we scratched the idea. We settled for the amusement rides beside Champs du Mars. There were no Mickey Mouse ears but we enjoyed nonetheless.

Hope you have loads of fun and stay away from Goofy. He is evil!!!

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

'ave a nice time Howling, by the sound of it, you deserve a proper holiday :-). Looking forward to reading your next post.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home